Nothing concrete yet but I have a bunch of large blocks that I may try to arrange into a quilt or they may become inspiration for several different designs. The above block came about by accident. I drew out a larger, more complex block on graph paper and then cut and pieced most of the triangles when I realized that I didn't have enough of the 'background' fabric. So I played around with what I had and came up with this much simpler block. I'm almost done piecing the block I originally drew with different fabric. I'll share all this on Friday. If there's interest I'll do a quick tutorial on composing various star blocks.
I'll see you back here soon with some quilt-y progress.